Mobyk MB Foldable Fin Box
An innovative fin box that means rolling and packing your Mobyk SUP is easier than ever before. The Mobyk SUPs foldable fin box avoids frustration when packing your board and is more durable too.
Mobyk Kick Tail (MKT)
Our Mobyk Kick Tail (MKT) gives you the rider the best possible feedback from your board to enable your board handling progression to be fast and enjoyable. The MKT includes an EVA foam kick pad for positive feedback to the rider when on the tail of the board.
Mobyk Fusion Technology (MFT)
Mobyk Fusion Technology (MFT) is our inflatable SUP construction technology. MFT creates the optimum balance of performance and durability to ensure you have the best performing product that will last you the longest time.
Mobyk Quick Fit Fin
The Mobyk SUPs Quick Fix fin System is a fast and easy fin system to secure your fin to your board without the need for screws, nuts or tools. Compatible with the Mobyk SUPs US Quick Fix Foldable Fin Box, this is innovation at its best!
|17’ x 78.5” x 8”||45-50KG|
Top & bottom by 0.55 pvc tarp, rail by 0.55mm+0.9mm plato pvc tarp(double sidewall technic)
20cm thickness. Best quality drop stitch material. Isup air valve, with valve info .zebec glue from Korea, Best 5mm thickness EVA, Stainless steel D rings. Come with repair kits & user manuals. Not include pump & bag
- The extended warranty is valid for 2 years from purchase date and covers the inflatable paddle board only. Accessories supplied with the board are not covered.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities.
- Mobyk will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the MOBYK distributor in your country or Mobyk headquarters in Basque Country with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is given in advance by the MOBYK distributor. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by “MOBYK”, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. MOBYK will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, or damage caused by anything other than defects.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.